This is the Linux app named ResIL whose latest release can be downloaded as ResIL-1.8.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ResIL with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Since DevIL is no longer active, this new project will create new builds of the source code with new patches. ResIL starts with at version 1.7.9, using sources from DevIL 1.7.8 and new patches.
ResIL aims to display even corrupt image files as best as possible, and without crashing or exceptions.
- Encoding and decoding of numerous image formats: BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, HDR, TGA, ICO, and many more
- Support for legacy raster graphics formats: CUT, ILBM, PCD, PCX, PNM, SGI, SUN
- Support for game formats: Doom, DDS, BLP, FTX, IWI, LIF, ROT, UTX, VTF, WAL
- All formats supported using a common set of API functions
- Loading and saving from/to a file, memory, or using user-defined functions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/resil/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.