This is the Linux app named RESTAMP whose latest release can be downloaded as 6A.xlsx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RESTAMP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RESTAMP - Rate Estimates By Sequence Tag Analysis of Microbial Populations, is an analytical framework for estimating microbial division rates and death rates. It consists of Matlab based software for producing founder population size values from next-generation sequencing data. It also includes scripts that implements the equations that determine the rates from CFU and founder population size values.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/restamp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.