This is the Linux app named Retro Ski Run to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as linuxbinaries.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Retro Ski Run to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Retro Ski Run to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This is a freeware Windows™ and Linux game written for very simple playability and competition.
Once installed on your computer just tap the UP arrow once on your keyboard to start playing straight away.
The object is to keep your ski man (the red blob) between the fences (+ and +) for as long as possible using the LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys whilst the course scrolls downwards and gradually gets narrower.
(If by a miracle you manage to reach 1000m, the course gets wider, then narrows gradually again)
That's it! It's a very simple game of skill.
- Windows 32/64-bit + Linux 32/64-bit Editions
- Re-live the old 8-bit style of gaming!
- Hi-score management - including import/merge and export
- Sounds distract you as you play (optional)
- 8 courses - 3 levels
- Update mechanism built-in (Help menu)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/retroskirun/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.