This is the Linux app named RHash whose latest release can be downloaded as rhash-1.4.2-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RHash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RHash (Recursive Hasher) is a console utility for computing and verifying hash sums of files. It supports CRC32, CRC32C, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, SHA3, AICH, ED2K, DC++ TTH, BTIH, Tiger, GOST R 34.11-2012, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R, and Whirlpool.
- Ability to process directories recursively
- Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format
- Can calculate Magnet links
- Updating existing hash-files (adding hash sums of files missing in a hash-file)
- Portability: the program works the same on Linux, Unix, macOS or Windows
- Written in pure C, small in size, open source
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rhash/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.