This is the Linux app named Riot whose latest release can be downloaded as v9.1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Riot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Custom tags, enjoyable syntax, and elegant API
- Absolutely the smallest possible amount of DOM updates and reflows
- Fast expressions bindings instead of virtual DOM memory performance issues and drawbacks
- One way data flow: updates and unmounts are propagated downwards from parent to children
- Expressions are pre-compiled and cached for high performance
- Lifecycle events for more control
- Server-side rendering of custom tags for universal (isomorphic) applications
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/riot.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.