This is the Linux app named RITQuest to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ritquest-1.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RITQuest to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RITQuest to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:RITQuest is an exterior mapping system of the RIT academic and residential campus region. The web site will allow users to input a starting point and end point in order to generate an accurate and easy-to-use directions. Adaptable to many locals.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ritquest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.