This is the Linux app named RMI Lite whose latest release can be downloaded as rmi-lite-1.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RMI Lite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RMILite is an ultra-thin layer which sits on top of Java remote method invocation (RMI) protocol, allowing the user to export arbitrary objects without having to extend Remote, run rmic, or declare all methods to throw RemoteException
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rmi-lite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.