This is the Linux app named RNAslider to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rnaslider_code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RNAslider to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RNAslider to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:The program predicts the optimal folding of all consecutive substrings of length L of an RNA sequence of length N in O(NL) time. The algorithm is based on two papers: Wexler, Zilberstein, Ziv-Ukelson (2007), and Horesh, Wexler, Ziv-Ukelson ,Unger (2008)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rnaslider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.