This is the Linux app named ROBOOP whose latest release can be downloaded as roboop.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ROBOOP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This library (ROBOOP) is a C++ robotics object oriented programming toolbox suitable for synthesis, and simulation of robotic manipulator models in an environment that provides ``MATLAB like'' features for the treatment of matrices. Its is a portable tool that does not require the use of commercial software. A class named Robot provides the implementation of the kinematics, the dynamics and the linearized dynamics of serial robotic manipulators. A class named Stewart provides the implementation of the kinematics, the dynamics for Stewart type parallel manipulators.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/roboop/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.