This is the Linux app named Robotic Arm Control whose latest release can be downloaded as ArmControl_0_2b_win32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Robotic Arm Control with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Robotic Arm Control
DESCRIPTIONA java/swt application that can control up to a six axis robotic arm using common serial servo controllers. The application can be run in client/server mode to enable the robot to remain in a static, wired location while controlled by a wifi laptop.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/armcontrol/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.