This is the Linux app named Rockband Pro-Drumkit midi driver whose latest release can be downloaded as rbdrum2midi-0.5.0.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rockband Pro-Drumkit midi driver with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rockband Pro-Drumkit midi driver
FOR LATEST VERSION GO TO https://github.com/rbdrum2midi/rbdrum2midi
This userland program uses libusb to gain access to the velocity sensitive data in the rockband 3 wireless usb prodrum controller (with cymbals) and Guitar Hero drumkit and use it as an ALSA MIDI controller. It has a low latency setup so that it can give a fairly good drumming experience.
- connect rockband drumkits via midi
- cymbals supported
- sane midinote mapping for use with hydrogen
- assignable midi mapping
End Users/Desktop, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rbdrum2midi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.