This is the Linux app named Rogers Math Whiteboard whose latest release can be downloaded as Obsolete-Rogers-Math-Whiteboard-Source-Code.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rogers Math Whiteboard with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rogers Math Whiteboard
***Update Nov 2022: The version available here is now out of date. See our website (www.rogersmathwhiteboard.com) for the latest version. *** Roger’s Math Whiteboard is a free, open-source, cross-platform, hardware independent whiteboard program designed around the needs of STEM teachers. It is designed to streamline the process of teaching math and science with a smart board, touchscreen or other similar device. It can best be understood as a multi-page image editor built for presenting/teaching use. This allows teachers to easily import a PowerPoint presentation, draw on the surface of each slide, add/remove pages if needed, and eventually save the finished product as a set of images for later use or perhaps distribution to the students. This can be useful for both presenting content in class as well as working through student questions, perhaps in a flipped-classroom setting.
- Cross-Platform & Hardware Independent
- Simple User Interface With Large Buttons & Scroll Bars
- Import PowerPoint Presentations (Instructions Within The Program)
- Easily Insert Graph Paper & Coordinate Plane Pages
- Easily Insert Various Math Symbols
- Easily Insert Screenshots
- Many Built-In Math Templates
- Easily Insert Images As Pages
- Program Starts Ready To Draw By Default
- Undo & Re-do Within Each Page
- Copy & Paste Within The Page & To Other Pages
- Several Mouse Icon Choices For Better Visibility
- Identifier & Dot Tools For When Your Audience Can't See Your Mouse
- Option For Black Background To Reduce Eye Strain
- Autosave (Enable It In The Settings Window)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rogers-math-whiteboard/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.