This is the Linux app named Root Lounge - Mumble Skin whose latest release can be downloaded as mumble_root_lounge_skin_v01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Root Lounge - Mumble Skin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Root Lounge - Mumble Skin
Spice up your Mumble experience using this recreation of 4 different skins merged and adjusted into a new one. It is tested and running stable using Mumble 1.2.x.
To install: Download, extract and follow the readme.txt contained in the archive.
All credits go to the devs of the individual pieces including Mumble itself.
- Nice and clean look
- Drag&Drop for repositioning interface items
- Animated channel tree
- New icons also in the settings menu
- Contains .psd and .xcf files to adjust the logo
Non-Profit Organizations, Government, Science/Research, Education, End Users/Desktop, Management
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Qt, Windows Aero
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rootloungemumbl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.