This is the Linux app named Rosegarden whose latest release can be downloaded as rosegarden-win32-alpha-4.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Rosegarden with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The MIDI sequencer that features a rich understanding of music notation along with basic support for digital audio
- MIDI and audio sequencer with unlimited tracks
- Rich music notation editing capabilities
- Large built-in database of real-world instruments to aid composers
- Support for 100+ MIDI playback devices
- Support for DSSI synth plugins
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rosegarden/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.