This is the Linux app named RPG-400 to C++ translator whose latest release can be downloaded as rpg2cppdoc_20051216.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RPG-400 to C++ translator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RPG-400 to C++ translator
DESCRIPTIONTranslation of RPG/400- (as well as RPG-II/III)- programs to native C++. Runtime-Environment for RPG/400-programs Class-library for RPG/400 programs and datatypes, including high-precision arithmetics
Information Technology, Developers
X Window System (X11), Console/Terminal
Perl, C++, ActionScript
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rpg2cpp.berlios/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.