This is the Linux app named RPi-64 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rpi64-v1.3-arm.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RPi-64 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RPi-64 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Pi64 is not an emulator, it just mimics the 80's classic 8bit computers with SDL based graphics and RtAudio based sound. The fullscreen editor for shell and the built-in program editor help you create your own programs and games. Programming language is LUA, but Pi64 is open for any library plugins written in your favourite language.
Source was written in pure C, so should compile on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux without issues.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
C++, C, Lua
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/pi64/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.