This is the Linux app named RSS EXTRACTOR whose latest release can be downloaded as RSS_EXTRACTOR.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RSS EXTRACTOR with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONRSS EXTRACTOR is a java library for generating RSS newsfeeds considering the RSS web feeds from multiple websites. It extracts the best of newsfeed entries and a produces a RSS file which is a fusion of newsfeed entries from several websites.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rssextractor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.