This is the Linux app named RSS Reader in PHP (RSS, ATOM feed) whose latest release can be downloaded as rssreader_1.0.12.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RSS Reader in PHP (RSS, ATOM feed) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RSS Reader in PHP (RSS, ATOM feed)
DESCRIPTIONMulti-user, full-featured, web-based RSSReader was developed for server based reading of RSS channels. It was developed to keep data on our own server and to support protected feed from internal sources.
Web-based RSS Reader was created for ASW Systems - http://www.septim.cz.
- user management with roles
- user verification against internal database or LDAP
- marking articles as new, read or unread (let say ignored?)
- tagging of articles (every user has own list of tags)
- list or recently read articles
- management of channels - grouping, sorting
- compatible with the most popular formats, loads sources in RSS 2.0, RSS 1.0 and ATOM
- advanced search in all articles
- OPML export/import
- automatic backup via e-mail (after editing of channels)
- channels content is shared between users, to save database space
- data are stored in MySQL
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rssreaderrssato/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.