This is the Linux app named RSS-TorrentFlux whose latest release can be downloaded as rss-torrentflux0.9c.pl.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RSS-TorrentFlux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RSS-TorrentFlux is a Add-On for TorrentFlux.
It's a small Perl-Script that checks Torrent-RSS-Feeds, automagically adds Torrent-Files to TorrentFlux and even starts the Downloads for you!
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rss-torrentflux/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.