This is the Linux app named rss2imap - RSS Management via IMAP whose latest release can be downloaded as rss2imap-0.75.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named rss2imap - RSS Management via IMAP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
rss2imap - RSS Management via IMAP
rss2imap is a tool which gets RSS (RDF Site Summary) from web and delivers to the IMAP server as an e-mail message. it enables you to use IMAP supported MUA as a RSS reader, and to unify mail check and site update check with ONE client.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
Command-line, Non-interactive (Daemon)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rss2imap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.