This is the Linux app named RSSamantha whose latest release can be downloaded as rssamantha-0.807.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RSSamantha with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RSSamantha is a command line rss/atom feed aggregator/creator written in java. It is designed to subscribe to a batch of feeds in order to merge their items into new feeds and write them as rss 2.0 and/or plain text to harddisk.
Additionally it has the ability to download contents of podcastfeeds, filter feed attributes by regular expressions, preprocess the configurationfile for rather unhandy searchterms, requesting channels via HTTP GET and add/remove items from external processes via http POST.
- Platform independent
- Read rss 1.0/rss 2.0/atom feeds
- Write aggregated feeds to harddisk
- HTTP interface for requesting dynamic feeds and adding items
- Download podcast content
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rssamantha/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.