This is the Linux app named RSTP Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as rstp.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RSTP Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) implementation for Linux.
This project is active on http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/shemminger/rstp.git/?h=master but not much forum and support for cross compiling and for bug report and fix.
Here it is forked to help and maintain forum.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rstp-linux-2016/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.