This is the Linux app named RUbioSeq whose latest release can be downloaded as RUbioSeq3.8.1.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RUbioSeq with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The increasing demand of next-generation sequencing (NGS) studies has remarked the necessity of integrated and reliable pipelines to analyse deep-sequencing experiments in an efficient way. We present RUbioSeq+, a stand-alone and multiplatform application for the integrated analysis of NGS data. More specifically, our software implements pipelines for the analysis of single nucleotide and copy-number variation, bisulfite-seq and ChIP-seq experiments using well-established tools to perform these common tasks. RUbioSeq+ is free and includes all the core functionalities implemented in the original release of RUbioSeq (v3.2.1) but, also, outperforms and expands RUbioSeq capabilities supporting the parallelized analysis of full genomes in computing farms. RUbioSeq+ also incorporates a new GUI designed for interdisciplinary research groups where bioinformaticians and biomedical researchers work together.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rubioseq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.