This is the Linux app named RubyMoss to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rubymoss-0.1.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RubyMoss to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RubyMoss to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:RubyMoss is a Web - Based Framework written with Ruby on Rails, intended to support all analysis and data processing for Mossbauer Spectroscopy.
Written under BSD License.
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Web-based
Assembly, C, Ruby
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rubymoss/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.