This is the Linux app named RufasSlider to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as rs23jan20.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RufasSlider to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RufasSlider to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:RufaSlider is a collection of 16 different block slider puzzles for kids and casual puzzlers that works on laptops and PCs running Windows, OSX or GNU/Linux.
It includes a Klotski-style family, a DirtyDozen family, and a Traffic-Rush family. And now these puzzle families come with AutoSolvers to help you.
The Klotski family uses rectangles of 4 sizes: 1x1, 2x2, 1x2, 2x1. The objective in each game is stated near the window top, but usually involves moving a large block to a specified location within the window.
The DirtyDozen family is similar except there are L-shaped puzzle pieces.
The Traffic-Rush family uses data, with 2x1, 1x2, 3x1, 1x3 rectangles. Here, the long rectangles represent cars or trucks that can only move [roll] lengthwise...the goal being to move the red car toward the shaded "exit door".
- Now includes a Mac-binary-bundle for OS-X.
- Includes a brute force autosolver called bfs.cc (in latest files).
- Any PC or Mac with GCC can build! But first try the delivered binaries.
- Windows, GNU/Linux and OS-X binaries provided, as well as full source.
- Arrow keys control block moves; Use <h> key for help.
- There is an automatic selector that tries to guess which block should be moved, but if it fails, select the block with the cursor before using the arrow keys.
- Use the <n> or <p> keys to move to Next or Previous puzzle.
- Each game resumes with the last puzzle attempted.
- Kid friendly...assuming you are a kid genius!
- Many Klotski Classics and Traffic Jam Puzzles included, but it's easy to add your own.
- Supports high DPI mode on Mac Retina displays.
- OpenGL 3.3 core profile C++ source code
- Like puzzles? Then see also: WorldCupSokerban
- Now a single executable provides a point and click selection for any slider.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rufasslider/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.