This is the Linux app named RuleRule to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as RuleRule3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named RuleRule to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
RuleRule to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONRuleRule is a game which might be of interest to students and researchers of AI,
machine learning and related areas.
In this game, rules act and modify other rules (including themselves).
The goal is to reach a desired condition (e.g. a checkerboard of red and yellow).
For a first test of the game mechanics in your browser,
coded by Jan-Hendrik Vienup (December 2014, GPL) tested with Firefox, MSIE, Chrome, and Safari :
First created with NeXT Interface Builder and Objective-C files (1995, Mach OS): rulerule.gz (Creative Commons Attribution License). For some history, see
Unfinished Java project, running under Eclipse Luna with Windows 7 (2012, LGPL). Contains notes and design diagrams for possible future development. Doxygen-documented : RuleRule2.00_working.zip
Science/Research, Education, Developers
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/rulerule/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.