This is the Linux app named runabc whose latest release can be downloaded as setup_runabc2021.09.22.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named runabc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Runabc is a graphic user interface to the abcMIDI, abc2svg and abcm2ps packages which normally run in a command window. In addition it contains numerous tools for editing and processing
and analyzing abc and midi files. Runabc has been included in the sourceforge abc music project. It is now becoming a separate project on its own.
- Numerous editors for abc files.
- Interfaces to numerous external midi players
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/runabc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.