This is the Linux app named s3cmd whose latest release can be downloaded as s3cmd-2.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named s3cmd with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Open-source tool to access Amazon S3 file storage. S3cmd is a free command line tool and client for uploading, retrieving and managing data in Amazon S3 and other cloud storage service providers that use the S3 protocol, such as Google Cloud Storage. Lots of features and options have been added to s3cmd since its very first release in 2008.... we recently counted more than 60 command line options, including multipart uploads, encryption, incremental backup, s3 sync, ACL and Metadata management, S3 bucket size, bucket policies, and more!
Advanced End Users, System Administrators
Web-based, Non-interactive (Daemon), Command-line
Python, C, PHP
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/s3tools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.