This is the Linux app named SAFMQ: Store and Forward Message Queue whose latest release can be downloaded as safmq.0.8.5.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SAFMQ: Store and Forward Message Queue with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SAFMQ: Store and Forward Message Queue
SAFMQ: Store and Forward Message Queue, message oriented middleware. Uses include Assured Async Messaging, SOA, Delayed/Batch, and Cluster/Grid Computing. The SAFMQ server provides cross platform communication among C++, PHP, Java, and .NET clients.
- Cross-Platform Message-Oriented-Middleware
- Assured Message Delivery
- Multiple Language Support (C++, PHP, Java, .NET)
- SSL Network Encryption
- X.509 Certificate Authentication
- Native C++ Server with multiple language specific clients
- 12,000+ messages per second
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, Developers
Java Swing, Win32 (MS Windows), Non-interactive (Daemon)
C#, C++, PHP, Visual Basic .NET, Java
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/safmq/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.