This is the Linux app named SAT-Assembler whose latest release can be downloaded as SAT-Assembler.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SAT-Assembler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONSAT-Assembler is a scalable and accurate gene assembly tool for large-scale RNA-Seq and metagenomic data. It recovers genes from gene families of particular interest to biologists with high coverage, low chimera rate, and extremely low memory usage compared with exiting gene assembly tools. Moreover, it is naturally compatible with parallel computing platforms.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sat-assembler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.