This is the Linux app named SAS Logxpress whose latest release can be downloaded as LogExpress.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SAS Logxpress with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONReads and Reports issues found inside a SAS log file.
Reading of a log files is very fast.
Was used on XP, Win 7, Win 8, Did some testing on Linux via WINE.
- Read a folder of SAS Log files.
- Read multiple SAS Log files from different folders.
- Reports on the most common ERROR, NOTE, WARNINGS found in the SAS Log file.
- Allows you to see all log files that has a particular issue in the log file.
- The PROC Compare lst output files can now be read and analysed.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logxpress/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.