This is the Linux app named Savuka-VirtualBox whose latest release can be downloaded as SavukaVbox-01292016.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Savuka-VirtualBox with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Savuka global analysis software (www.osmanbilsel.net) is installed and configured in a light version of SliTaz linux (www.SliTaz.org).
root name: root
root password: root
-Download and install 7zip (www.7-zip.org)
-Extract files to HDD
-Install included VirtualBox (not tested on other versions, but shouldn't matter)
-Within VirtualBox make a new machine
--------Name: Savuka / Type: Linux / Version: Other Linux (32-bit)
-------- Use Existing virtual drive (point to extracted Savuka.vdi)
---- Machine/Settigns/Display: set video memory to 50 MB, enable 2D and 3D acceleration
---- Machine/Settings/Shared Folders: Create new machine folder. Point to any data directory, folder name: DATA, select Auto-mount.
Note: "Folder name" must be 'DATA' in all caps to link on boot
- Global Fitting
- Data Analysis
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/savukavbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.