This is the Linux app named SBREAKOUT to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sbreakout-3.0-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SBREAKOUT to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SBREAKOUT to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SBREAKOUT is a simple arkanoid clone with analytical-geometry-based physics written in pure C, that knows where the ball hits before it does. :-)
The SDL library is used for graphical output and mouse input handling. The game is released under the MIT license.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sbreakout/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.