This is the Linux app named SC4Config to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as sc4config_rc1src.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SC4Config to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SC4Config to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SC4Config allows you to configure aspects of the gameplay behavior of Sim City 4 Rush Hour. It allows you to change the behavior of the simulated traffic, pollution, game speed and other things that are soft-coded. The tool exports an usable game plugin.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sc4config/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.