This is the Linux app named Scada Honeynet whose latest release can be downloaded as CSH_20060623.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scada Honeynet with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe Scada Honeynet project aims to extend the concept of Honeynet to SCADA networks. The project aims to simulate a SCADA network, includeing the devices and the network itself running a bunch of scripts on a single box.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scadahoneynet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.