This is the Linux app named Scan3D whose latest release can be downloaded as scan3d-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scan3D with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
With Scan3D you can scan a real object and reconstruct its three-dimensional surface. You need only to take set of photographs of the object and you'll be able to obtain a file in VRML or other 3d graphic formats.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
Command-line, Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11), wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scan3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.