This is the Linux app named Scene to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Scene_Processing-2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scene to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scene to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONScene is a computer vision framework that performs background subtraction and object tracking, using two traditional algorithms and three more recent algorithms based on neural networks and fuzzy classification rules. For each detected object, Scene sends TUIO messages to one or several client applications. The present release features GPU accelerated versions of all the background subtraction methods and morphological post processing of the object blobs with dilation and erosion filters, implemented in OpenCL. The framework was mainly designed as a toolkit for the rapid development of interactive art projects that explore dynamics of complex environments. The Scene GUI runs and compiles under Windows, Linux, and MacOS X, and is available in both 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scene/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.