This is the Linux app named SciChart to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as scichart.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SciChart to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SciChart to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This free charting library supporting in the initial version line plot and bar plots.
independent rescaling and panning of axis and datasets.
Legend displayer component with ability to select the active dataset.
It is designed upon the Model View Controller paradigm. This mean that the dataset related API is abstracted in a model. This model is used by the swing components.
Display related functionality is limited to the swing components with no interaction with the model.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scichart/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.