This is the Linux app named Scram E-mail Scanner whose latest release can be downloaded as scram-0.1-alpha2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scram E-mail Scanner with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scram E-mail Scanner
Scram is a generic smtp e-mail scanner that is intended to be completely modular. It is based on modules you can create yourself with any language. The intent is to give you total flexiblity as to what happens to every e-mail that enters your network.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scram/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.