This is the Linux app named ScraperEdit for XBMC whose latest release can be downloaded as ScraperEdit-0.1.2-72.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ScraperEdit for XBMC with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ScraperEdit for XBMC
This program is an editor for creating XBMC Scrapers.
It is similar to ScraperEditor, an other editor using ScraperXML, that runs under .Net environment. This program runs under Sun/Oracle's Java Runtime.
I am looking for someone, who would help me writing documentation, like user's manual and on-line help.
Also if someone want to help, translated language files are always welcome...
- Editor for Scraper
- Tester for Scraper
- Command line scraping
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scraperedit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.