This is the Linux app named Screen Squid whose latest release can be downloaded as screensquid_v2_1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Screen Squid with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Screen squid is web-based interface for viewing reports based on Squid proxy server log files. It can be accessed from web-browser through more than 50 reports. No extra files, only DB. All reports generated "on-the-fly". And we got personal cabinet for each user/group.
- No extra files
- Reports "on-the-fly"
- More than 50 reports
- Export to PDF
- Online Squid health reports
- User cabinet
- MySQL or PostGRESQL
- Sync to LDAP
- Daemon for Squid
Perl DBI/DBD, MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/screen-squid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.