This is the Linux app named Scrender - A Website Screenshot Renderer whose latest release can be downloaded as Scrender-v-0-1-0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scrender - A Website Screenshot Renderer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scrender - A Website Screenshot Renderer
DESCRIPTIONScrender is a java library that performs screen capturing of web sites. It is essentially captures the web site's appearance as is is being rendered by operating system native browser. Scrender is built on top of SWT and is a part of the Dapper project
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/scrender/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.