This is the Linux app named Scriptable IRC Bot in Perl whose latest release can be downloaded as ninbot-0.83.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scriptable IRC Bot in Perl with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scriptable IRC Bot in Perl
New Adress for Updated Version of ninbot
ninBot is an IRC Bot written in Perl which provides a big information database (mysql and text backend) which you can edit online on IRC. You can put small scripts in the information database. So you can create online trigger for your channel and
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Unix Shell, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ninbot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.