This is the Linux app named Scrolling Game Development Kit 2 whose latest release can be downloaded as SGDK231_Installer.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scrolling Game Development Kit 2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scrolling Game Development Kit 2
All-in-one program for creating 2D scrolling games. Compile your games into stand-alone .NET executables or customizable C# source code. The IDE and framework are build on OpenTK, which wraps OpenGL, so generated games can be cross-platform.
- Built-in graphics editor with alpha translucency and anti-aliased tools including rotation.
- Frameset editor to designate real-time anti-aliased transforms without storing transformed copies of graphics.
- Multi-layer parallax scrolling map editor.
- Support for animated and overlapping tiles.
- Generates Visual Studio projects for enhanced editing and debugging.
- Project format includes all game resources and code in one file for easy extensibility and portability.
- Export fully functional games to HTML5 to play on other platforms.
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
.NET/Mono, OpenGL, Project is a graphics toolkit, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sgdk2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.