This is the Linux app named Scrolling Game Development Kit 2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SGDK2210.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Scrolling Game Development Kit 2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Scrolling Game Development Kit 2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:All-in-one program for creating 2D scrolling games. Compile your games into stand-alone .NET executables or customizable C# source code. The IDE and framework are build on OpenTK, which wraps OpenGL, so generated games can be cross-platform.
- Built-in graphics editor with alpha translucency and anti-aliased tools including rotation.
- Frameset editor to designate real-time anti-aliased transforms without storing transformed copies of graphics.
- Multi-layer parallax scrolling map editor.
- Support for animated and overlapping tiles.
- Generates Visual Studio projects for enhanced editing and debugging.
- Project format includes all game resources and code in one file for easy extensibility and portability.
- Export fully functional games to HTML5 to play on other platforms.
Education, Advanced End Users, Developers
.NET/Mono, OpenGL, Project is a graphics toolkit, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sgdk2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.