This is the Linux app named SDE Toolbox to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SDE_Toolbox_1.4.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SDE Toolbox to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SDE Toolbox to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA MATLAB package to simulate sample paths of the solution of a Itô or Stratonovich stochastic differential equation (SDE), compute statistics and estimate the parameters from data.
A note of caution: SDE Toolbox is no more developed but it's still downloadable. Its inferential capabilities can be considered surpassed (at best). Actually the parameter estimation methods were already far from the state-of-art when the project began in 2007 (!). The considered implemented parametric and non-parametric Monte Carlo likelihood methods were chosen for their ability to treat both one-dimensional and multivariate SDE systems, although the quality of the inferential results can't match those obtained using more advanced techniques. Nevertheless the toolbox capabilities to simulate numerical solutions of SDE systems are still valid and can serve as a useful starting point to those willing to simulate stochastic dynamical models easily.
End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdetoolbox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.