This is the Linux app named SDL_Config whose latest release can be downloaded as SDL_Config_1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SDL_Config with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONLibrary designed for reading and writing configuration files (aka .ini files) in an easy, cross-platform way.
- reads / writes config files in a cross-platform way
- .ini extensions - key value replacement, storing multiple values in one entry (comma separeted), multiple groups with the same name, many flavours of comments
- built with high speed and low memory usage in mind; many ways of customizing library, ie. changing keywords and operators
- comprehensive, high quality online and offline html documentation
- mature implementation with autotests, stable interface, proven to work in many projects; already more than 3 years on the market
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdl-cfg/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.