This is the Linux app named SDL-OpenGL Library whose latest release can be downloaded as sdlgl2_V0.7.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SDL-OpenGL Library with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A bunch of modules built on top of the SDL-Libary to allow easy use of OpenGL with SDL. The basis is a 'Game-Loop' which allows real-time animation easily. Examples for turn based games with animation is provided - too. Includes examples for usage.
- Support of combined keys
- Dynamic input-areas
- Code for simple 3D-Display and camera handling
- Code for tiled maps
- Loading and display of MD2-Files
- Simple texture management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sdlgl/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.