This is the Linux app named Search Engine in PHP whose latest release can be downloaded as search_engine.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Search Engine in PHP with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Search Engine in PHP
Search Engine in PHP.
All programs/software given in this project are released under APACHE LICENSE, VERSION 2.0.
The license details can be found here: https://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.
Some parts of this license are:
* Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, each Contributor hereby
grants to You a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free,
irrevocable copyright license to reproduce, prepare Derivative Works of,
publicly display, publicly perform, sublicense, and distribute the Work and
such Derivative Works in Source or Object form.
* You may reproduce and distribute copies of the Work or Derivative Works
thereof in any medium, with or without modifications, and in Source or
- New Search Engine Architecture: This search engine has a new architecture compared to other search engines. I invented and implemented this new search engine architecture. This search engine has been developed mainly for English Alphabet. This search engine is based on the fact that no letter in English Alphabet has more than 30,000 words starting with it. This search engine works on text/html files only. This search engine was mainly developed so that it could be used on websites. So, now websites can integrate this search engine on their platform so that a user can search anything on their website. The website can index all their pages through this search engine and also give a search box to the user. The websites now do not have to rely on third party search engines.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/search-engine-in-php/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.