This is the Linux app named SemaRule Navigator to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as SemaRuleNavigator-IntroSlides-RC1.pdf. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named SemaRule Navigator to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
SemaRule Navigator to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:SemaRule Navigator is an Integrated Suite of Open-Source and Free-License Software, placing Semantic and Text Analysis Technologies in the toolbox of Researchers, Students, and Enterprises.
- Automate Semantic Processing
- Query Relational Databases, SPARQL Endpoints, Jena Models, OWLAPI Ontologies
- Aggregate Data
- Reasoning using HermiT, or Pellet, or Both
- Relational Database Support
- Index Text using Lucene, even for remote SPARQL Endpoints
- Publish SPARQL Endpoints
- IDE: Eclipse Plugins
- SERVER: Eclipse Equinox Running in Servlet
- Virtual Server Embedded in IDE for Testing
- Extensible: Processor Module Plugins
- Many Modules provide Interactive support in Design-Mode
- Organize Modules into Executable Chains
- Organize Chains into Finite State Automata
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Healthcare Industry, Science/Research, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/semarule/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.